The Environmental Protection Agency will ring in the New Year with a court hearing over its years of human experiments.
“EPA is, in our opinion, conducting illegal human experiments at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine,” Milloy reports. “EPA is, for example, pumping very high concentrations of diesel exhaust into the lungs of elderly people … asthmatics and people with metabolic syndrome. We’re trying to get it stopped.”
Read more at OneNewsNow.com. By Chris Woodward.
- The EPA’s Disturbing Human Experiments
- ATI files suit to stop illegal EPA human medical experimentation
- Lawmaker wants probe of EPA experiments on humans
- EPA denies Milloy’s charge of conducting unethical human experiments; Facts show otherwise
- Judge rules EPA above the law in human experimentation case