Author Of “Final Solution” In Global Warming “Honored”

The “Green Weenie of the Year” award – as determined by an influential blog written by several attorneys featured in National Review, The Weekly Standard and The American Enterprise – goes to a professor from Austria for advocating that those who don’t believe in global warming should be, well, killed.

“The winner of Power Line’s coveted first annual Green Weenie of the Year Award goes to Prof. Richard Parncutt of the University of Graz, Austria,” the organization announced on Christmas Day.

“He actually thinks global warming ‘deniers’ deserve more harsh treatment than Behring Breivik, the Norwegian mass murderer who killed 77 people in 2011 (in a country with tough gun control, incidentally),” wrote Steven Hayward.

He’s the Thomas Smith Distinguished Fellow at the Ashbrook Center at Ashland University in Ohio, and he directs the new honors program in political economy. He’s also the William Simon Distinguished Visiting Professor at Pepperdine’s Graduate School of Public Policy.

He cites the writings of Parncutt, who later took down his writing and substituted a new version that said, “Please note that I am not directly suggesting that the threat of execution be carried out. I am simply presenting a logical argument.”

Read more at WND. By Bob Unruh.

“Loophole” from Obama’s IRS: Move your IRA or 401(k) to REAL gold and silver … click here to get a NO-COST Info Guide >

Comments

1. I believe that dumbass Austrian professors that advocate global warming should be, well, killed, since they are terminally stupid.

• This Global warming nonsense is & has been a hoax from the get-go! It's to panic the ignorant & gullible into going along with U.N. Agenda 21. If you don't know what Agenda 21 is, google it, I dare you.

2. wow Barbara Boxer did not get it.

3. harold Clark says:

I believe turn about is fair play for this partner of Ado9lph Hitler who also was an Austrian.

4. Rational human beings call it weather. Liberal loonies call it the sky is falling. Remember these ass hats make their living from tax payer generated government grants. They need to keep beating the drum to keep their pockets filled with your money.

• True Cousins says:

You hit the nail on the head !!! I firmly believe removal of more carbon and other so called pollutants from the air allowing more solar radiation to reach the atmosphere thereby raising temperatures. Atmospheric and water temperatures have significant effect on the strength of storms; hurricanes, tornadoes, winds, etc.

5. hanginjuge says:

Apparently being "Honored" just doesn't hold the same significance that it once did! A completely unqualified moron with no claim to fame other than an ability to mesmerize really stupid people into voting for him was "honored" with the Nobel Peace Prize, a fat unqualified fraud with no more knowledge about global warming than what he picked up from comic books was "honored" with a Noble prize. A murderous Palestinian rag headed thug was 'honored" with a Nobel Peace Prize, If these are the people that we honor these days I hope I never make that list.

As for the Green Weenie award, at least that is appropriate

6. What is it with Austria? Hitler had logical arguments too. This leads one to speculate on the subject of past lives as to what part of the Nazi administration Herr Parncutt was attached to, assuming that past lives is actual..

7. Richard Parncutt should be ostracized in Graz, Austria. He is no professor.

8. Alarming is the fact that "honored" individuals like Al Gore and this Green Weenie are allowed to
    introduce absurd inferences into public domain. There must be a way to Black Ball their garbage
    opinions and strip them of academic credibility by consensus of their fellow academicians.
    Where are they ?! Who published this idiot's comments without telling people how warped his
    hemorrhoidal brain is.This is sickening. Allowing dogma to play with minds of millions of idiots is
    historically proven to be dangerous.

9. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

10. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with valuable info to work on.
    You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

11. Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I can truly obtain valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.

12. Hi mates, how is all, and what you desire to say about this

post, in my view its truly awesome designed for me.

Speak Your Mind

Connect with Facebook

*