The Department of Interior is misleading the public and purging scientists who don’t go along with an increasingly radical green agenda. Eight government scientists were recently fired or reassigned after voicing concerns to their superiors about faulty environmental science used for policy decisions.
- EPA regulations force Ga. power company to shut down coal-fired generators
- Professor fired after expressing climate change skepticism
- FirstEnergy To Close Six Coal-Fired Plants Due To EPA Regulations
- Will the EPA ban coal-fired power?
- IER Identifies Coal Fired Power Plants Likely To Close As Result Of EPA Regulations