Now you too can assume a false email identity.
The conservative group Americans for Tax Reform has set up an EPA Fake Identity Creator website, alluding to allegations that the head of the Environmental Protection Agency used an email alias to shield messages from public disclosure. (RELATED: EPA chief’s secret emails revealed)
If you provide your name, email address, and zip code, the site will generate a fake email identity for you.
Read more at The Daily Caller. By W. James Antle III.
- House GOP: Obama officials using secret emails to avoid oversight
- Secret ‘Alias’ account was available on EPA chief Lisa Jackson’s computers
- How a FOIA Request Brought Down EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson
- EPA admits secret email use as House leaders fume
- EPA chief’s secret ‘alias’ email account revealed