Federal funding for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is up by more than half – in real dollars — since 2008, according to calculations based on Treasury Department data.
The same Treasury report said EPA funding climbed to $12,796,000,000 in fiscal year 2012. That’s a 51.1 percent funding increase from four years earlier.
Read more at CNS News. By Fred Lucas.
- Why Is Obama Funding A $104,000 Car [Built In Finland] From A Failing Company?
- Obama Nominee asked McCain for more federal solar subsidies In 2008
- A Look Back: Sarah Palin On Energy Independence — 2008 Speech
- Why is the EPA Funding a Private Newspaper?
- The Inconvenient Truth Behind Fisker Funding Fiasco