Anti-energy green activist groups have promised that they’ll do whatever is necessary to block the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada to the Gulf Coast – and will block other energy production efforts as well.
In Idaho, a group calling itself Advocates for the West has developed a strategy to strangle energy production by blocking heavy equipment from moving through Idaho and Montana into Canada for oil exploration.
Kevin Mooney, writing for NetRightDaily notes:
With America’s military fighting terrorists in politically unstable and faraway regions of the world and rogue states like Iran and North Korea building their nuclear arsenals, the benefits here of having a safe, secure and reliable source of oil close to home should be evident.
Green groups are working to turn public opinion in the U.S. and Canada against the production of crude oil extracted from the oil sands in Alberta, Canada. And they are succeeding.
Bill Wilson, President of Americans for Limited Government noted, “It is absurd that Obama and his allies seemingly put every interest above our national security interest.”
Learn more about this anti-energy effort at NetRightDaily.
- New Book Surveys Radical Environmentalists & Anti-Human Movement
- Radical Environmentalists To Sue EPA
- NASA Employee James Hansen Gets Canadian Fees To Undermine Oil Production
- Energy Action Coalition Pushes Radical Green Power Shift Movement
- Proposed Listing Of Sagebrush Lizard As ‘Endangered Species’ Threatens Energy Production