The radical environmentalist group Greenpeace is now attacking Apple for its alleged use of “dirty coal” for its cloud data facilities.
According to a report issued by Greenpeace yesterday, Apple is a terrible environmental offender because an estimated 55.1% of its cloud energy comes from coal.
Skeptics are critical of Greenpeace’s report and its methodology.
One of Greenpeace’s targets is the Apple data center in North Carolina, which includes solar panels and a fuel cell system. Sixty percent of its power will come from “renewable resources” but that apparently isn’t enough for Greenpeace.
Greenpeace is also targeting HP, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, Amazon and Google.
The goals of this leftist, anti-capitalist, anti-war, anti-energy group is detailed at DiscoverTheNetworks.org.
- Environmental Defense Fund, Greenpeace Conspire With ‘Climate Scientists’
- Exposed: U.N. Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC) Scam
- Did Al Gore Violate Apple’s Business Conduct Policy?
- Al Gore Accused Of Using His Role At Apple To Influence Its Global Warming Policy
- Junk Science War: Fracking Quakes and ‘Dirty Faces’