For the last four years, the administration has declared Ohio and neighboring coal producing states a battlefield, with coal miners as the enemy and coal fired power plants the targets. There is systematic process of shutting down the coal industry, and with it jobs, towns, and America’s biggest asset. . . affordable energy. Video produced by the Tea Party Patriots.
- Coal industry slams ‘frustrating’ EPA, backs up Romney energy speech
- The Human Consequences of EPA’s War on Coal
- Banned In Some Countries: Brave College Student Exposes Global Warming Hoax
- Coal Industry Criticizes Tough EPA Regulations
- Coal industry warns proposed EPA rule could force fourth of plants to close