Quote of the Day:
“I have the view, that the issue of fracking is the Achilles heel for our natural gas industry.”- Sectretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
With Congress and the American people rejecting cap-and trade, the Obama Administration has employed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to achieve similar ends. Delaying job-killing regulations until after the November election, the EPA is currently sitting on numerous proposed rules sure to increase the cost of energy.
Read more at Americans For Tax Reform. By Tom Fletcher.
Photo credit: darthpedrius (Creative Commons)
- Inhofe Letter Targets EPA Air Rule on Hydraulic Fracturing
- U.S. EPA Proposes Stricter Regulation of Air Emissions from Hydraulic Fracturing and Other Oil and Gas Operations
- No Surprise: EPA Finds Fault With Hydraulic Fracturing
- Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) Debunks Dangers Of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Senators Air Serious Concerns Over EPA’s Hydraulic Fracturing “Guidance”