Henry Rollins talks to Bill Raney, President of the West Virginia Coal Association, about how up to 16% of America’s power comes from one state. Should the EPA demand a decrease in greenhouse gases when there’s no technology to do so? Does clean coal exist?
- The Real Reason Obama’s EPA Targets Oil, Coal, and Natural Gas
- Obama Campaign Quietly Adds ‘Clean Coal’ to Energy Policy Website
- Michigan Clean Energy Coal Plant Cancelled – Thanks To EPA
- The EPA Has Decided To Continue Violating The Clean Air Act
- IEA calls for $36 trillion more in “clean energy” investments