On Wednesday’s CBS Evening News, anchor Scott Pelley read a brief item highlighting the view by “weather forcasters from the U.S. government” that climate change “may have intensified” Hurricane Sandy.
He did not mention the views of climate change skeptics who doubt the role of global warming.
Read more at the Media Research Center. By Brad Wilmouth.
Photo credit: Watchwithkristin (Creative Commons)
- Sorry Alarmists, But Hurricane Sandy Not Caused By Global Warming
- Video: Exposed- Shoddy Research In IPCC 2007 Report On Climate Change
- Global Warming Advocates Argue More Ice Means Climate Change
- Professor: Climate change denial worse than denial of Holocaust
- Mitt Romney & His Puzzling Views On Climate Change