Environmental Protection Agency administrator Lisa Jackson, said by insiders to be en route shortly back home to New Jersey after four years here, was in fine form last week at the big Environmental Law Institute gathering two days after President Obama’s re-election.
After asking all EPA appointees there to stand up, she said: “Everyone who wants my job, stand up!”
“I know you’re out there Brad Campbell!” she said. Campbell, a Clinton enviro official who succeeded her as head of the New Jersey EPA, has been mentioned in the trade papers as a candidate.
Read more at the Washington Post. By Al Kamen.
- MF Global Chief Can’t Find $1.2 Billion – He’s Chief EPA Advisor
- Lisa Jackson: GOP will be responsible for “thousands of deaths”
- Phony Mom’s Group Praises Lisa Jackson & Her Anti-Energy Agenda
- Obama Stalls Oil Pipeline — Lisa Jackson’s Anti-Energy Friends Are Thrilled!
- EPA’s Jackson says you are better off